hvc1974

raising my score in a hurry!

[ Edited ]

Please help...any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I've been working on my credit for 18 months and have spent a lot of money getting my score to where it needs to be.

I'm about 70 points away from where I need to be by March.  I'm closing on a new house in that time frame.

I've had on time payments for a really long time and I just dont know what else there is to do.

I'm more than willing to send my report to someone to look at if someone can geniunely give me some good advice to raise my score quickly.

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

I edited your personal email address. Information like this is not allowed per the forum's Terms of Service. You can give this type of information via PM's.

Thanks for your understanding.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Re: raising my score in a hurry!

[ Edited ]

hvc1974 wrote:

I've been working on my credit for 18 months and have spent a lot of money getting my score to where it needs to be.

I'm about 70 points away from where I need to be by March.  I'm closing on a new house in that time frame.

I've had on time payments for a really long time and I just dont know what else there is to do.

I'm more than willing to send my report to someone to look at if someone can geniunely give me some good advice to raise my score quickly.

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

By posting the information (leaving out personal information) here you will have many give you opinions on possible things to do to increase scores. 

List all accounts open and closed, credit limits, balances owed, late payments, charge-off's, collections, judgements, bankruptcies, etc etc....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Established Contributor
guydiver

Re: raising my score in a hurry!

[ Edited ]

hvc1974 wrote:

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

I edited your personal email address. Information like this is not allowed per the forum's Terms of Service. You can give this type of information via PM's.

Thanks for your understanding.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

What are your current Fico scores(and where did you get them?) How many negatives(lates,derogatories)on your reports, and how old are they? How many revolving accounts, AAoA,util.,balances reporting etc. Have you pulled your annualcreditreport.com? That will be the best complete source of CR information, or you can pay for them at the individual CRA's.  You can get a lot of help here if you supply the information, but 70 points is a LONG way if you have derogs that won't go away. 

MyFICO Forums ROCK!! & . Been There, Done That. Never Going Back! Goal>>>> 760 all 3.

Starting Score: 1/05 upper 500's??Current Score: FICO: EQ 730ish, TU 747(Barclay), EX 732(CS) Goal Score: .....800 IS ON MY BUCKET LIST! EX ,BITE ME! .:smileyvery-happy:
In My Wallet: CU Visa 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Lowe's 15K, Cabela's Siggy Visa 11.5K,Travelocity AEX 18.9K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}