cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebuilding and confused... dispute questions...

tag
lyndav101

rebuilding and confused... dispute questions...

I disputed a few items on my credit report and this is what it said

>>> We have researched the credit account. Account # - 512607000****** The results are: This item has been
deleted from the credit file. If you have additional questions about this item please contact: ICUL Service
Corporation, 1807 W Diehl Rd, Naperville IL 60563-1890 Phone: (630) 983-3495

>>> We have researched the credit account. Account # - 2211******* The results are: The prior paying history has been deleted from this account. If you have
additional questions about this item please contact: Metabank/Uvx, PO Box 71402, Salt Lake City UT 84171-0402 Phone: (877) 889-5085

We have researched the credit account. Account # - 461007873590* The results are: This creditor is currently reporting a zero balance for this account.
This creditor has verified to OUR company that the current status is being reported correctly. The prior paying history on this account has been updated. Additional
information has been provided from the original source regarding this item. If you have additional questions about this item please contact: First Premier,...

But there is no alerts for myfico,privacy guard, or idenityguard.com.... No changes has been made? I need to get to 640 fast! Found our home and need to have score to close... But credit places taking forever to uodate. Transunion hasn't even delete any of my PIF!!!!! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: rebuilding and confused... dispute questions...

Once a dispute is resolved, the furnisher is required to promptly file any corrections or deletion of the disputed information required as an outcome of the dispute.

FCRA 623(a)(2) and (b).  That requirement extends to all CRAs to which the disputed info has been reported.

I would send them a letter reminding them of their statutory obligation to update/delete consistent with their dispute finding.

Message 2 of 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

It depends on what else is on your CR as to whether there will be an increase or not.  

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 5
lyndav101

Ok, well they just updated but now I am 632... 8 more points.... I need it fast! How?

Message 4 of 5
racer-x
Valued Contributor

lyndav - I'm not a credit professional like alot of folks on here, but I'd start off by telling everybody what your credit looks like before any advice can be given to you? We need to know the good, the bad, the ugly, the utilzation %, AAoA, etc....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.