cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebuilding and gardening at same time ??

tag
Joecooltech
Regular Contributor

rebuilding and gardening at same time ??

Ok, to start in the past 3 months I have open 4 new cc as well as a second auto loan at this point I feel there is nothing more I can do expect time and account management am I right?

So in all I have

Wells Fargo open about 20 months
Limit 8,600 use 2100

Auto loan open about 20 month owe 4K

Personal loan open 10 months owe 900

Finger Hut open since July 1200 limt owe 0

Comenity bank x 2 both open about 2 months ago owe 34 bucks total limits equal 700

Capital one open 2 months 300 limt owe 7.79 as we speak

Auto loan open on 9/28 owe 15k

6 open collection equaling 5,500 about

Credit score 584 according to myfico

At this point I believe there nothing more to do but sit and wait ami right?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: rebuilding and gardening at same time ??

You can play the utilization game(trust me, someone's gonna drop in and tell you to AZEO) and win a few points, and yes, you should work on that, but long term you need to work on the collections.

Post the details of those for more information. (Collector name, date of first delinquency, amount owed)
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ardecko is right...we all know the AZEO is optimal at the time of engagement for that DAY'S picture...but it's not a stagnant position that one will likely be in DAILY.

I think of AZEO as 'staging' like when selling a house...the goal is to score the prettiest score possible to secure whatever one is apping for but on the regular basis

You of course make on-time payments and try to keep the balances low to save as much % as possible and cut your debt load as you comfortable can

So yes OP there isn't anything else to do now...except PAY your debts as best YOU can and the scores will calculate as you go alone the way....

It is useless to advise a person with thousands in debt here and there to AZEO when it's obvious their a debt carrier ( at least for the time being) again AZEO is a 'Staging' position not a every month requirement...3-4 months the prior to an important finance app then AZEO is as important as getting your haircut and suit pressed for picture day....otherwise it's not as serious or monthly practical, as preached I agree

However, I'll note for a builder/rebuilder from scratch it's not a bad mantra to hold as one constructs the foundation of a profile....so I guess everything is relative to the player, not the game😉
Message 3 of 4
Joecooltech
Regular Contributor

all collections are atlease 4 yrs old the total 5,103 6 accounts. first missed payment on all accounts was May 2015

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.