cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebuilding help 4 derogatorys

tag
diddy133

rebuilding help 4 derogatorys

I have 10 accounts showing 4 open 2 closed 4 showing derogatory which are 2 paid collections 1 car showing 1436 do to gap insurance not covering in the lost . Which are all 6 years 6 months old which Im trying for pay for delete which is not working out with score 555 tu 587 exp 586 eq any help is appreciated tryna get in position to buy a home
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: rebuilding help 4 derogatorys

If they're 6 years 6 months then you're best off not paying them.  They can only stay on for a max of 7.5 years & even if you had to wait the max 1 year, it's not that long.  But you can try getting them deleted already by asking the credit report agencies to delete early.

Message 2 of 10
diddy133

Quick ? I notice on transunion ttey updated closed account from november 08 till august 2014 is this legal
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as they do not try to change the drop off date, or DoFD, yes they can 'update' the information.

Message 4 of 10
diddy133

I just checked it out its not showin no history for last 24 month date opened 06/2007 date closed 8/16/2014 only transunion I gotta funny feeling they tryna reset the time
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your TU full file will show the estimated drop off date. If you have not done so, get it at annualcreditreport.com - that will show whats going on.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a feeling that since your are PFD'ing them, they are simply updating in order to put the maximum hurt on your score in order to get you to cave. If its out of SOL, then CALL THEIR BLUFF. Tell them flat out, they can't do any more damage than they are already doing and if they want ANYTHING then a PFD agreement will get them what they want, which is your money nothing else.  

Message 7 of 10
diddy133

Ight thats wat imma do however I might add the monthly did change to 60 bucks 60 month term but balance didnt
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be concerned with what they try to add on - offer exactly what you are willing to pay and make it clear you will not budge. Make it clear you are willing to wait them out if they will not accept your reasonable offer.

In fact I would tell them that every week they refuse a reasonable offer your price drops 10 bucks. Make those jack###'es sweat for a change.

Message 9 of 10
diddy133

Thanks I truly appreciate the pointers
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.