Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removed 2 collection and 2 late payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

removed 2 collection and 2 late payments

I removed 2 medical collection pfd goodwill 2 late payments working on a few other need capital one email and finger hut email . Score went from 580 to 640 got approved for a Discover it card last night my goal is 800 fico in a year so to all the newbied listen to the old timers here lol they know what they are doing thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: removed 2 collection and 2 late payments

hey im new here, will def take advice from the Vets in this community. Congrats on rebuilding your credit! What process did you go through to remove those accounts, did you send out DV letters or what?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on removing the negatives! I just sent off a PFD in hopes of removing a collection (the ONE negative I have) off of my credit. I hope it works like yours did. Good luck on reaching the 800 mark!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

on the collection pfd letters and on the late payments goodwil letter to Ally and Credit One

Message 4 of 7
mcp3ak
Valued Member

I've tried both Cap1 and Fingerhut recently. Had a guy from Cap1 executive office call me and said he will see what they can do but he will have to check it out first. Called me a week later and said there is nothing he can do since it is accurate. With Fingerhut I emailed the all the executives and got a letter from the executive team is what it said saying the same thing, we have to report accurately and cannot change anything. If you have any luck you should definitely let us know. 

Starting Score: TU 591 EQ 590 EX 614 (7/30/17)
Current Score: TU 661 EQ 650 EX 675 (1/1/18)
Goal Score: TU 700 EQ 700 EX 700

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sending letters out to fingerhut and cap1 tomorrow. Wish me luck
Message 6 of 7
mcp3ak
Valued Member

Good luck hope all goes well.

Starting Score: TU 591 EQ 590 EX 614 (7/30/17)
Current Score: TU 661 EQ 650 EX 675 (1/1/18)
Goal Score: TU 700 EQ 700 EX 700

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.