Established Member
islefan39

removed from one but still on other two

I have been in the process of challenging various items on my credit reports and have run into a situation i was wondering if some of you had experienced and would be able to help me. When I started I had 3 charge offs on my report. Through goodwill letters and challenging with the bureaus I have had some of them removed, but the problem is that not all of the bureaus removed them each

tu removed all 3

ex removed 1

equifax removed 2

So I'm wondering if any of you had run into this and what you did to handle it. Should I just keep going about things the same way I have been by disputing info and by sending good will letters.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+