Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removed only judgment from 18 months ago and only got 5 points

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

removed only judgment from 18 months ago and only got 5 points

My EX score was just pulled for my new apartment and was EX 640, My TU is 626, and my EQ was 595, but EQ was the only one still reporting a judgment. It was removed today, and My score only went up 5 points Smiley Sad very confusing but at least it went up.

The weird thing is, myfico sim has my scores being almost the same (660-700 EQ, and 666-706 TU) after my util updates from 96% to 6%. I guess EQ counts util heavier than TU, but either way that is one headache that is GONE.

Im now CA and PR free!!!!

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Re: removed only judgment from 18 months ago and only got 5 points

Wow! Only 5 points? 

It's wonderful that it's off your reports, but I'm surprised the impact wasn't greater. Rebucketing, maybe?

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 2 of 4
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

@gamegrrl wrote:

Wow! Only 5 points? 

It's wonderful that it's off your reports, but I'm surprised the impact wasn't greater. Rebucketing, maybe?

I know! I thought I was rebucketed from TU when my score went from 644 to 626, but that was due to my credit cards at 96% util. myfico sim has my score 666-706 with my util where it was before, meaning my score wouldve increased around 20 points or so. I went from 595 to 600.... Didnt make sense to me. My EX with 96% util is 640, TU 626 and EQ 600????

On a side note, myfico sim has my EQ score ranging from 660-700 when my util drops (which it will be reporting less than 6% in 2 weeks) so maybe they weigh util heavier than the others. As long as Im making progress ill take it I guess Smiley Happy just thought it was funny

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 3 of 4
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Well, you're definitely on the right path! Congratulations!

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.