Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removing late payment from credit report

tag
ochuni
New Visitor

removing late payment from credit report

hi everyone i just noticed that a late payment for 30 days was reported on my report.

GECRB/PAYPAL EXTRAS MC

Potentially Negative

866-300-6432 
Mailing Address:PO BOX 965005   ORLANDO, FL 32896

what steps have you guys took with GECRB to potentially remove this negative report my score droped from 722 to 679

any help will be greatly appreciated 

to note, I payed the balance of completely today 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: removing late payment from credit report

Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

and Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

Send a GW letter, or even give them a call.

Message 2 of 4
ochuni
New Visitor

thanks i have been reading all those links which i read on the sticky threads , but my question concerns GE i called a tdepartment in GE they informed that there's not much they can do, after the tenth time i was able to speak to someone that gave me a po box in ohio but was not sure if thats the correct place toi send out the goodwill letter, maybe someone in here has had the same issue and might give me the correct po box to send out the goodwill letter or maybe share there experience with GE

Message 3 of 4
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

FYI: Linkedin is a good source to find executive level types, for all companies. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.