Did you mean: 

reply from Equable Ascent, next step?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

reply from Equable Ascent, next step?

sent a GW to EAF to delete since my account was sold and i got this reply 

Dear xxx:

On xxx, your account was charged-off by GE Capital Corp.. Thereafter, the account was sold to Equable Ascent Financial, LLC f/k/a Hilco Receivables, LLC (EAF). We received your account from GE Capital Corp. on or about xxx

This account has since been sold to another buyer, Midland Funding LLC.   EAF submitted a request to delete our trade to the credit reporting agencies at the time of sale.  EAF is not responsible for and has no control over whether or how long it takes for consumer reporting agencies to update your credit report.  

Sincerely,

Equable Ascent Financial, LLC

Client Services Division

this EAF account is still on my credit report, what is the next step to take now . thanks  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: reply from Equable Ascent, next step?

Did you mail EAF a GW letter? or e-mailed them?

is Midland Funding LLC reporting the collection now?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sent EAF  a gw and recieved this . i am already in contact with midland but  EAF still shows on my report 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i  emailed EAF  the GW 

Message 4 of 10
2NE1
Established Contributor

You gotta give EAF at least 30 days for the removal to reflect on your CRs! just be patient! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol ok thanks i thought they came off immediately lol 

Message 6 of 10
2NE1
Established Contributor

Mine were deleted within a week, but I would not have mind waiting the full 30 days cause getting collections removed is definitely worth the wait! xD

Message 7 of 10
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Have fun with Midland, though! *eyeroll*

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 8 of 10

Would you mind pm the email address that you used thank you
7/2012 Current scores FIco TU 726/ FIco EQ 722

Goal 750 and up
Wallet citi thank you $9000/ Discover More $8000/ BOA Cash rewards $5000 SD Cap1 $500
garden Mode for at least 6months Jan 2013
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you pm the email address for me as well please?

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.