Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repossession

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

repossession

Hi everyone. I have a few questions. I have a repo on my credit from 2013 and they did not follow the UCC in my state for repossessions. I complained to the bbb and they offered me a $300 settlement on a balance of $7000. Ill give a backstory, They never sent me a redemption letter or anything. They sold my vehicle three separate times at auction for 3 separate amounts for less everytime. They sent me three different deficiency balance sheets with 3 different amounts on it. I never recieved any of the required notices from them and I stated that in the bbb complaint. So I filed a cfpb complaint stating all of that and they never responded and I complained with the bbb again and I talked to a lawyer.I filed disputes with all 3 CRA's stating all that and they were reporting incorrect balances and info and that they are not entitled to any money. What should I do next?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.