Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?'s about charge/revolving acct.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

?'s about charge/revolving acct.

Hello everyone, let me start by saying thank you guys for all the helpful info,  I went from 531 to 656 in 6 months. but fico is telling me that my score is NOT GOOD lol

but anywhoo I have a question about utilization, I have a charge/revolving acct with a computer company called Tronix Country after reading these boards I thought charge accts are not included in util so im a little confused. fico stimulator tells me if I pay the balance off $942 my range will be 660-700 how accurate is this? someone please help I really need about 50 more points, I seriously thought this computer would be considered an installment idk help

oh & here are the companies I had success with

calvary portfolio---> not that tough

enhanced recovery--->ok lexington law

midland credit ----> 3 months back and forth

portfolio recovery ----> horrible but they finally gave in after 3 phone calls a day

rjm----> I LOVE THEM

nco healthcare---> easy breezy one phone call

specialized collection--->lexington law

national credit solutions---> lexington law 

capio partners---> a couple of faxes and long hold phone calls

I used lexington law firm for about 3 months just to get the ball rolling

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ?'s about charge/revolving acct.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone, let me start by saying thank you guys for all the helpful info,  I went from 531 to 656 in 6 months. but fico is telling me that my score is NOT GOOD lol

but anywhoo I have a question about utilization, I have a charge/revolving acct with a computer company called Tronix Country after reading these boards I thought charge accts are not included in util so im a little confused. fico stimulator tells me if I pay the balance off $942 my range will be 660-700 how accurate is this? someone please help I really need about 50 more points, I seriously thought this computer would be considered an installment idk help

You'll hit "Good" once you hit 660.

50 points seem high. Even if deleted I don't foresee 50 gained if those other baddies are listed. Look at pages 2 or 3 of your FICO report and look at the reported util. If this TL is included in yours and FICO's math, and your overall util drops by 50% or so if this TL is zeroed out, then maybe you have a shot.

Message 2 of 3
CHRISTINE1960

Re: ?'s about charge/revolving acct.

did you PFD with Capio or had this account been previously paid?  I have an unpaid $480.00 with Capio from Feb 2009 that I am trying to figure out the best way to handle.  thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.