Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score jumped 17 pts!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

score jumped 17 pts!!

Wow, I'm finally current on my auto loan and my score jumped from 422 to 439! I know, still really low, but at least it's a move in the right direction! I was consistently 2 months behind and finally caught up and they reported me current. Didn't think my score would change at all. I can't wait to see how much it improves in the coming months as I have several items that are due to finally drop off in the next few months!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: score jumped 17 pts!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, I'm finally current on my auto loan and my score jumped from 422 to 439! I know, still really low, but at least it's a move in the right direction! I was consistently 2 months behind and finally caught up and they reported me current. Didn't think my score would change at all. I can't wait to see how much it improves in the coming months as I have several items that are due to finally drop off in the next few months!! Smiley Happy

Congrats!!! No score improvement is too small! And, getting current is a big deal, and a big relief, I'm sure Smiley Happy

You might start thinking about sending goodwill letters, after you've made several on-time payments ~ maybe 6 to 9 months. Perhaps they'd be willing to work with you to forgive some, or all of those lates.

Message 2 of 3
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Re: score jumped 17 pts!!

Congrats, we all have to start somewhere and getting current (if you've been behind for awhile) has to feel really good and is moving in the right direction Smiley Happy

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.