New Contributor
Newstart122014

Re: second round collection agency

Datx did you send PFD FOR BALANCE or did you send for the settlement amount they sent you?

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 625
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Datx

FedUp090909 wrote:
Datx did you send PFD FOR BALANCE or did you send for the settlement amount they sent you?

Actually they never sent a settlement letter. I noticed they are reporting on my brother's CRs (im helping him) and sent a DV letter to them. They replied with a nice stack of statements from the OC. Then I replied back to them and thanked them for the DV reply along with my PFD request. The amount I offered was a bit less than half the balance. That PDF request went unanswered for weeks. So I sent them another PFD request and upped the amount to just a bit over half of the balance at about 60% of the balance. Thats when they agreed.

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

New Contributor
Newstart122014

Ok well they sent me an offer/settlement so I think I'll send the PFD with that amount....

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 625
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}