Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secured cc soft pulls?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

secured cc soft pulls?

Wasn't sure if I should have posted here or in the cc forum and this is probably a stupid question but....
Are there any secured cc that do soft pulls?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: secured cc soft pulls?

@Anonymous wrote:
Wasn't sure if I should have posted here or in the cc forum and this is probably a stupid question but....
Are there any secured cc that do soft pulls?

St Dept FCU does if you put the money in savings then call in to app for the secured card.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know if it reports to all 3 credit bureaus and if it is eligible to graduate to an unsecured card? I just went to the website and couldn't find this info. But wow,they offer a nice interest rate for a secured cc.
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you know if it reports to all 3 credit bureaus and if it is eligible to graduate to an unsecured card? I just went to the website and couldn't find this info. But wow,they offer a nice interest rate for a secured cc.

Am pretty sure it reports to all 3, base this on the fact their unsecured cards do. I do believe this one does not unsecure, you would have to app for their unsecured card, with 1 year of good payment history you would probably be able to get their unsecured card.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open Sky doesn't do a credit check.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.