Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sent a gw letter to hsbc ceo

tag
joser1223
Valued Member

sent a gw letter to hsbc ceo

Received an email then i called the person on the email and she told me she cant do anything about the gw. At least she was kind.

:

edited-

I am in receipt of your concerns regarding am email directed to edited.  I have made several unsuccessful attempts to contact you at edited but only receive a busy signal.  

Kindly note, here at HSBC, the security of our customers is a top priority.  Due to the increase of identity theft, may I request that our contact be conducted over the phone as verification is conducted to ensure the true identity of our applicants and must be done verbally.  This security verification is for your protection and to help prevent someone other than you obtaining information regarding your account.  

Please contact me at (866) 280-0118, extension edited.  I am available to assist you from the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.  

edited

Executive Liaison, Executive Resolutions Unit  |  HSBC Bank USA
One Customer One Employee One Team
1111 Town Center, Las Vegas, NV

Phone.     edited

Fax.         edited

Email.  edited

joser1223, your post has been edited to remove your name and your telephone number as well as HSBC's info and direct line info and names. Posting of your and others' info isn't allowed on here to protect yours and their privacy. Feel free to communicate that via private message in the future, though, if even inclined to do so. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: TU-626/EQ-???/EX-686
Current Score: TU-672/EQ-665/EX-716
Goal Score: 780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: sent a gw letter to hsbc ceo

It was worth a shot!  Don't let it get you down, just keep trying. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
BlkQueen
Established Member

happened to me too

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ugh, i also got shot down recently regarding a desperate GW request on a PIF charge-off HSBC BB card.

the person i spoke to was also an executive liason and very courteous, but that didn't help matters Smiley Sad

does anyone have any advice for OP and the rest of us on how to proceed from here?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a big fat NO from HSBC yesterday - my 2nd no and very discouraging.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.