Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

small milestone...I'm 600 on all three

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

small milestone...I'm 600 on all three

No wonder yesterday the shopping cart trick finally worked. Experian hit 600. I just received the myFico alert. I read that Comenity sp EX for shopping cart trick. The new score explains it I think. I'm now 600 on all three. I know these are not great scores. However this time last year I was in the high 400's on all three. I remember because it was Christmas and I was trying to obtain some credit for something I really needed and was denied. About 6 months later I was mid 500's. In August I became addictively serious about improving my credit and found this great forum with great people. Thank you everyone for your extremely helpful posts. You taught me a lot and with God's help I do believe l'll get where I need to be financially in the near future. It feels so good I am about to shout it out!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: small milestone...I'm 600 on all three

Congrats!  I started the same process earlier this year.  I'm now low to mid 600 s.  It takes time and patience.  This forum has been a godsend!   So many nice and knowledgeable people. Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded. Happy holidays. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

As sad as it may seem to some I can't wait to see a 600!  Hopefully next year I can post that I finally made the 600 club. Putting in the hard work and it's slowly paying off Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! 

As sad as it may seem to some I can't wait to see a 600!  Hopefully next year I can post that I finally made the 600 club. Putting in the hard work and it's slowly paying off Smiley Happy

You hang in there!! You will get there. Definitely in 2015 you will be 600. I've learned that it takes patience and knowledge of credit handling.This forum provides knowledge and you bring your patience.  I felt the same way and would laugh at my self for wanting to be 600. But then I decided it was a reasonable goal. Hang in there.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.