Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sneaky little bastard Medicredit ...

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

sneaky little bastard Medicredit ...

snuck back on my TU cr after being deleted. Amount=$67.00. Totally pissed. How do I handle a re-dispute? And my files are frozen so what the world....how does that happen???

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: sneaky little bastard Medicredit ...

Why was it deleted?  Did you make a prior dispute, and deletion occured because they did not provide verification of the disputed information?

If deleted as a result of a dispute, then it cannot be reinserted until they have first provided verification of its accuracy to the CRA by way of a Certification of Accuracy pursuant to FCRA 611(a)(5)(b).  Otherwise, reinsertion is barred.

If they complied by providing the Certification of Accuracy to the CRA, and the CRA accepted it and reinserted the previously deleted information, the CRA is required to provide the consumer notification of their reinsertion within 5 business days.  If you received no notice from the CRA that they received and accepted a Certification from the furnisher, then either the furnisher did not comply with their requirement to provide that certification to the CRA, or the CRA did not comply with their requirement to notify you of their reinsertion.

First, was it clearly deleted based on lack of verification in a prior dispute?  If yes, then I would send the CRA a formal complaint for their lack of compliance with section 611(a)(5)(B), and demand its immediate deletion.  I would handle as an FCRA violation by the CRA rather than through the dispute of accuracy until you have evidence of the process followed.

Message 2 of 3
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Re: sneaky little bastard Medicredit ...

Thanks for the information! All I know is it was removed because its not mine. I don't even know who medicredit is. I can't look at my previous paperwork but I will definitely give it a looksee tonight. You know this is exactly why you have to monitor your reports. One more thing, its due to fall of April of 2013 which I am like what kind of mess is this...so its not a "new" item. Sorry to vent, just very frustrating when you work hard to clear up inaccuracies and they still get away with it.

Thanks again for the guidance, I'm on it! Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.