Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so EXCITED!! finally dumped OCWEN!!

tag
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

so EXCITED!! finally dumped OCWEN!!

YAY for me!! I finally got OCWEN to REMOVE both tradlines I had with them!! The first mortgage had alot of lates and the second mortgage was a CO (1099-c).....but they finally broke!! YAY...can you tell I am about to jump through my computer screen?!!? Oh happy Monday!!!!! Smiley Happy No more association with OCWEN!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Heres to my score being untied from that rock that was tanking my score! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: so EXCITED!! finally dumped OCWEN!!

Congrats!

What steps did you take to get rid of them?

Message 2 of 7
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Thanks 9658965....LOTS of letters and complaints...they simply could NOT get their act togeather on accurate reporting. Ive heard through this board that they donot keep records accurate or updated...Im a firm believer now!!

Message 3 of 7
YoungJustice
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Barclays Rewards $10,000 | Chase Freedom $17,000 | Citi Double Cash $13,600 | BOA Cash Rewards $10,000
Message 4 of 7
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Thanks young justice!! Just one more monkey off my back!! The load is getting easier now Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
jsantiago102
Valued Member

Congratulations!!
That must feel awesome!!!
Message 6 of 7
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

thanks jsantiago!! It feels great!! Just hope all of that hard work gets my score up some!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.