Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so happy.....

tag
hardworker77
Contributor

so happy.....

Just wanted to share my wonderful news.......checked email and found out that a medical collection that I paid back in Sept. 09 has been investigated by EX and deleted from CR. Now all I need to do is dispute with EQ and TU...... So excited.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
learned_my_lesson
New Contributor

Re: so happy.....

What did you do? They are refusing to budge on mine.
Message 2 of 4
hardworker77
Contributor

Basically all I did was disputed the account with EX, I told them that the account was paid in full and that they needed to delete. That was about 3 weeks ago, and I got the email today. I have already disputed with EQ just waiting on them to investigate, I hope that they delete also. I called TU tonight, and they are also investigating. Good Luck, I hope that helps.
Message 3 of 4
newstart2010
Blogger

What would be their reason for deletion?  Jsut because an account is paid does not make it deleted.  I would say more so that you just got lucky that they deleted and did not jsut update to paid.

EDIT: I see this is a medical debt.  Did you tell them they had to delete due to HIPAA?  Did you use the HIPAA process, or did you just say "Its deleted now so you have to delete it"?

Message Edited by newstart2010 on 02-09-2010 09:53 PM
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.