Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sol question

tag
chevyman
Contributor

Re: sol question

Since my ex was ordering stuff under my name is there anyway that the CA can go after her for the balance
Message 11 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 12 of 22
chevyman
Contributor

I do have prove that I was not even live in the apartment that the order(s) were shipped to we broke up prior to then
Message 13 of 22
chevyman
Contributor

Was advised to file a small claims against her once I get the DV
Message 14 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Filing a suit against someone is sometimes the only way to get relief from the debt.

Message 15 of 22
chevyman
Contributor

But now my reason for thread was universal fidelity stated the date of order was October of 2004 but the date of report on CR is August of 2012 that's almost 8 years
Message 16 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

The date the CA reported it has nothing to do with the DoFD.  Ask the OC when the DoFD was.

Message 17 of 22
chevyman
Contributor

OK so I will have wait for the DV to come in but from what I have found out is the OC is .known for reaging debts
Message 18 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

The DV won't tell you the DoFD.  Only that this much is owed and who is collecting on it.  The name of the OC and address if you ask. 

Message 19 of 22
chevyman
Contributor

In the DV request I asked for any and all information they had regarding the debt and the contact information for the OC stating the FDCPA code 809
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.