cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starting today

tag

starting today

I was lurking around the forum today, thinking about how I'm going to tackle the process of improving my score.  I had planned on waiting until September 1st to order a new report.  I would then go through the report and write GW letters and so forth for all my negatives.  I logged into my myfico account because I wanted to look at the price I paid in January so I could budget for buying new reports and scores.

I saw a button that said 'inactive purchases' on my account.  I clicked it and it gave me my Equifax Fico score and report.  I didn't even know I had bought this!  I must have been really out of it that day.

Anyway, I guess I don't have to wait until September to start the process. 

Wish me luck!

Bobby

TR 660 April 2013, EQ 694 Today, EX?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: starting today

@bobbysteels214 wrote:

I was lurking around the forum today, thinking about how I'm going to tackle the process of improving my score.  I had planned on waiting until September 1st to order a new report.  I would then go through the report and write GW letters and so forth for all my negatives.  I logged into my myfico account because I wanted to look at the price I paid in January so I could budget for buying new reports and scores.

I saw a button that said 'inactive purchases' on my account.  I clicked it and it gave me my Equifax Fico score and report.  I didn't even know I had bought this!  I must have been really out of it that day.

Anyway, I guess I don't have to wait until September to start the process. 

Wish me luck!

Bobby

TR 660 April 2013, EQ 694 Today, EX?

Now is as good as any  time to start 

Good luck and get to work Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.