Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stellar recovery deleted!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: stellar recovery deleted!!!

I mean this is great since you really need to be concentrating on Texans D right now ; )

Message 11 of 19
CreditLadi
Valued Member

Congrats! I had success with them today as well. I emailed my DV letter last month and heard nothing until I check my email today and there was my letter stating they returned the debt to Dish Network and have requested all credit reporting agencies to delete this account from my credit reports. Happy dance!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have an email address you can share? Thanks in advance!

Message 13 of 19
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats JJWATT.....even though i'm a lifelong Cowboy's fan I can certainly applaud your victory on this debt Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I mean this is great since you really need to be concentrating on Texans D right now ; )

good one! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to say, I sent an email to Stellar last week and the debt was removed from my report today! Woot!

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 16 of 19
gogocred
Established Member

I received notices from myfico about collections added to my report by stellar. It was highly confusing. After investigating, I found out it was for a bogus debt. I disputed on my ex and eq the same day I received the alerts. Eq deleted three days later! Just waiting on ex to update.

Message 17 of 19
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The TX DV process compels credit report deletion of a collection if validation is not provided within their 30 day response period, but specifically authorizes reinsertion if and when they do provide validation.

Hopefully, they wont reinsert, but it is permissible.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to say, I sent an email to Stellar last week and the debt was removed from my report today! Woot!

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this is an old thread but can you give me the email address for Stellar Recovery? I just got hit with this on my credit report and I'd like to use this process for removal. Thanks in advance!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.