cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange decrease in credit.

tag
ciscofrisco

strange decrease in credit.

K so about a month ago Azuma leasing (leases washer and dryers) Falsely posted my acount as a Paid Collection. This was infact false so i dispured it so in the description it previously said Paid collection Lease this caused my credit to decrease 25 points with a single hit, since then I have brought my score and surppased what it previously was, In less than a month by paying down my balances and opening a new citi dimaond card with 1000 dollar CL, So the change looke like this original score 649 Azuma false info cause it to drop too 624 paying down balances bumped it too 634 and new CL cause it to go up too 659 then today Azuma derogatory removed only to get hit b 3 points current 656. why whould this bee?

Starting Score: 634
Current Score: 659
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: strange decrease in credit.

Was it your only major degrogatory like a collection, CO or 120+ days late?

Message 2 of 4
ciscofrisco

I have a paid chargoff and a closed cc with a 90 day late on it both are about 3 years old  those are my only other two derogs.

Starting Score: 634
Current Score: 659
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I was thinking rebucketing.  I have seen on a few occasions when a poster got their last collections removed but still had a CO or equivalent left, they were rebucketed.  It may or may not be the case.

Call the CRAs and ask them.  They would be able to tell you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.