Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

success - finally getting some results

tag
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

success - finally getting some results

Hi everyone, checked my CR today, finally some good news. Three deletions on my TU, four on my EQ but EX is being difficult, don't want to remove them for whatever reason, going to have to fight with EX i guess, lol. But I still have a problem with the CA that reported these accounts, they were suppose to remove 4 from TU and 5 from EQ along with the 5 that should be removed from EX, but for some unknown reason to me, they are refusing to remove the most recent account that they reported less than two months ago even though they were instructed to by the OC, a hospital that all these accounts belonged to. I guess i will just have to stay on them just like i will with EX to make sure everything that is suppose to be deleted is. Well, I have a couple more PFD letters to get ready so i can hopefully clean up the rest of my CR, I am just waiting for FICO to get the deletions so i can see what, if any difference they make to my CS. Thank you to all the people that contributed advice and encouragement to help me along the road to success, I will continue to update as i recieve further results from all the effort that i have put into this. The FICO COMMUNITIES are AWESOME. Again, Thank You all so much.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: success - finally getting some results

Good Job, keep up posted on your future success.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 5
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

Great job!!! Happy to hear of your successSmiley Happy

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 3 of 5
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement to keep going, it has been a long road but well worth it so far, i hope the rest of what i need to do goes so well. Thank You everyone for the help, it is all very much appreciated.Oh, and i will keep posting any and all future developments.

Message 4 of 5
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

Did you finally get all you wanted out of your PFD?  If so how long did it take for it to be remved from the CRA once you received notification from the CA of the deletion?

Thanks

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.