guiness56

Re: success!!!! with CMI Group (Credit mgmt LP)- Deletion done

baller4life wrote:

I received a letter that they will be deleting their account from my credit reports this week. Does anyone know how long it takes to be removed.? I have been updating my reports every night in anticipation. Hoping to see a big jump!

Because an account is manually deleted by the CRAs it can take more time.  Simple updates are done automatically through e-Oscar.

Senior Contributor
baller4life

guiness56 wrote:

baller4life wrote:

I received a letter that they will be deleting their account from my credit reports this week. Does anyone know how long it takes to be removed.? I have been updating my reports every night in anticipation. Hoping to see a big jump!

Because an account is manually deleted by the CRAs it can take more time.  Simple updates are done automatically through e-Oscar.

Ok thanks! It's my last collections on TU. And 1 of 2 left on Ex. So I am ecstatic to see it goooooooooo! Lol

GARDENING SINCE: 9/10/14 EQ: 644 EX: 688 TU: 709
MY WALLET: $10k NFCU CASH REWARDS SIGGY|$10k BOA CASH REWARDS|$9k AMEX DELTA GOLD
$7.5k NFCU PLATINUM MC|$7k DISCOVER IT|$5k AMAZON|$5k WALMART|$2.5k CHEVRON|$1k BARCLAYS RING
$1k BARCLAYS REWARDS
Established Contributor
awdsmama

baller4life wrote:

Could you confirm for me - on the board or private message - where you sent your letter to?  And were you asking for a PFD or?

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Senior Contributor
baller4life

[ Edited ]

Really weird but hey I'm not complaining. Called the main number and asked for the office of the president and spoke with someone there that sent me a pfd email. Before I could even pay it, I received a letter this week stating that their office had received information and was closing my account and removing from all bureaus. Maybe it was the complaint I filed with the CFPB. Hahaha! Saved me $600. I'll take it.

MY WALLET: $10k NFCU CASH REWARDS SIGGY|$10k BOA CASH REWARDS|$9k AMEX DELTA GOLD
$7.5k NFCU PLATINUM MC|$7k DISCOVER IT|$5k AMAZON|$5k WALMART|$2.5k CHEVRON|$1k BARCLAYS RING
$1k BARCLAYS REWARDS
Senior Contributor
alvon123

congrats

Senior Contributor
baller4life

Deleted from Ex yesterday. Just waiting on Tu. Good riddance!!

$1k BARCLAYS REWARDS
New Contributor
Goodscore81

Congrats! I'm curious as to why you had to file a CFPB complaint... I have a $1400 collection with them and as of last year. They wouldn't settle, so I didn't pay. In 2014, I want to pay, but not if they don't delete. Can you give any pointers?

2200..............800...................500...............300................390...............500...............510...............500...............500...............500................250

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+