cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

success!!!! with CMI Group (Credit mgmt LP)- Deletion done

Epic Contributor

Re: success!!!! with CMI Group (Credit mgmt LP)- Deletion done

baller4life wrote:

I received a letter that they will be deleting their account from my credit reports this week. Does anyone know how long it takes to be removed.? I have been updating my reports every night in anticipation. Hoping to see a big jump!

Because an account is manually deleted by the CRAs it can take more time.  Simple updates are done automatically through e-Oscar.

Message 21 of 27
Super Contributor

guiness56 wrote:

baller4life wrote:

I received a letter that they will be deleting their account from my credit reports this week. Does anyone know how long it takes to be removed.? I have been updating my reports every night in anticipation. Hoping to see a big jump!

Because an account is manually deleted by the CRAs it can take more time.  Simple updates are done automatically through e-Oscar.

Ok thanks! It's my last collections on TU. And 1 of 2 left on Ex. So I am ecstatic to see it goooooooooo! Lol

Message 22 of 27
Highlighted
Established Contributor

baller4life wrote:

Could you confirm for me - on the board or private message - where you sent your letter to?  And were you asking for a PFD or?

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 23 of 27
Super Contributor

Really weird but hey I'm not complaining. Called the main number and asked for the office of the president and spoke with someone there that sent me a pfd email. Before I could even pay it, I received a letter this week stating that their office had received information and was closing my account and removing from all bureaus. Maybe it was the complaint I filed with the CFPB. Hahaha! Saved me $600. I'll take it.

Message 24 of 27
Senior Contributor

congrats

Message 25 of 27
Super Contributor

Deleted from Ex yesterday. Just waiting on Tu. Good riddance!!
Message 26 of 27
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I'm curious as to why you had to file a CFPB complaint... I have a $1400 collection with them and as of last year. They wouldn't settle, so I didn't pay. In 2014, I want to pay, but not if they don't delete. Can you give any pointers?

2700........ 1000........ 500...... 2590...... 2300.....20,110...... 2250...... 2100.......1700..... 1850..... 5000..... 5000..... 2188.....6000....3000
Message 27 of 27