Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sucessful deletion midland

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: sucessful deletion midland

Could you please PM me the info for midland ....thanks in advance..

Message 11 of 21
eclipse6704
Established Member

I just got a MCM deletion letter in the mail yesterday. A few executive emails and within a week and a half I get a deletion.
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@eclipse6704 wrote:
I just got a MCM deletion letter in the mail yesterday. A few executive emails and within a week and a half I get a deletion.

Eclipse,

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy I just PM'd you. 

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please PM me information for Midland. I have two paid accounts on my report that I would like taken off. Thanks!

Message 14 of 21
prolificjinx23
Frequent Contributor

I have some that worked for me... I will PM you.

Starting Scores: EQ 447 (01/02/2017), TU 476 (01/02/2017), EX 456 (01/02/2017)
Current Scores: FICO 08's as of 12/12/2019: EQ 584, TU 702, EX 631
Goal Scores: ABOVE 800 ALL 3
Current Cards: CapOne QS1 $500, Walmart SC $500, Discover It $750, Amazon Prime SC $900, CareCredit $2,000, NFCU CashRewards $10,000 and NOT APPING until 04/2020....

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 21
jada0607
Valued Member

Can someone please PM me that info as well?  I have two accounts with them that just will not budge.

Starting Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Current Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Goal Score: 760+

Message 16 of 21
740orbust

WoUld u possibly send to me as well? Thank u!

Starting Score: 564
Current Score: (TU) 691 (EQ) 649 (EX) 670
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 21
jadorejessie
Established Member

Hello all=)

I have one from MCM that is killlllliiiinnnnggggg me! Anyway i can get the contact info to get this taken care of=) Thanks

Starting Score: TU:557, EX:541, TU:567
Current Score: TU:719, EX:716, EQ:735
Goal Score: Over 680 for all

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday, I got an email reply from the CEO on my GW email for my last two with them.

Today, it dropped off of EX, as the first one I paid dropped off of all three.

Method that has been 100% successful for me: No stamps, no phone calls - all online, all email!

- PAY it (Even if it's the 60% PIF settlement "I can't pay today", which I did for all three that I had with them, and I did so using their website)

All you need is your full MCM account number and go to MCMCollect.com - no bill needed

- Let it clear payment

- GW to list of emails you can find by a quick Google search for Midland bigwigs

In my GW, I started off to the point in bold letters "I PAID ACCT ####, PLEASE DELETE?" Then included my story about why it had gone bad in the first place and the fact that I'm working ona a mortgage. I didn't lie, I did include a small bit of language about how in previous denials to my PFDs that they said they couldn't delete because they had to "report accurately", so I mentioned that I know there's no legal obligation on their part to report at all, and that I would appreciate the removal of that data.

On the first one it just started disappearing. On the second two, I think I sent it the same day I paid (before payment cleared), so it got marked PIF. I waited a week and sent it again, and got a reply from the CEO saying it was being forwarded.

I tried DV's, PFD and finally disputed all that and all it did was delay getting this taken care of. To be sure, the Midland balance wasn't anywhere near what the OC reported, and the balance was whacky (up and down over months), but the 60% settlement was still well about 80% of the OC amount. I'd fight about > 100%, but not <=100%.

Good luck, YMMV

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone please pm me their contact info??!

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.