Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sw credit deleted

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

sw credit deleted

I had a at&t wireless account with this collection agency but I was already making payments to at&t directly on this account and they told me it would be removed once I paid it off but it was only updated to paid collection. I tried to explain to sw credit what at&t had told me but they said it would remain on my file for 7 yrs. I wasn't going to stand for it I filed a bbb complaint last week telling them what att told me and it was deleted off all 3 bureau. Its funny how fast they move once they receive a complaint.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: sw credit deleted

@undrtkr65 wrote:
I had a at&t wireless account with this collection agency but I was already making payments to at&t directly on this account and they told me it would be removed once I paid it off but it was only updated to paid collection. I tried to explain to sw credit what at&t had told me but they said it would remain on my file for 7 yrs. I wasn't going to stand for it I filed a bbb complaint last week telling them what att told me and it was deleted off all 3 bureau. Its funny how fast they move once they receive a complaint.

Actually it was ATTs problem to see that they had recalled their collectors,  the BBB should have been filed against them not the collector, whats done is done though, glad you got it taken care of Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.