Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thanks to fused happydays&sidewinder

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks to fused happydays&sidewinder

I was new to this forum 8 months ago with a score in the low 400s now i have a score of mid 600s how did i do this you may ask.by asking questions. and the help of FUSED HAPPYDAYS AND SIDEWINDER. I Just whent yesterday and got a home equity loan for $30,000 Smiley WinkSO THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED.Now for the question off the top of the  loan the credit union took $2400 to pay off my bad debt on my CR the accounts 6 in all were all med accounts .do i start the hipaa letters.? and what will this do to my CR and scores will the paying off the old accounts and the loan help or not? thanks for all the help
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: thanks to fused happydays&sidewinder

Yes start with the HIPAA process!   Pre-hipaa   then the letter to the OC  using the insert *paid*

Good going!!!!  no thanks is needed!!

Message 2 of 4
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Three good choices there and WTG!!!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No thanks is needed.

I am glad I could help and hopefully you'll be able to take the information gained and better youself and possibly another person who was in your situation 8 months ago.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.