Regular Contributor
muumike

there is hope!

I've had a tmobile collections through Enhanced Recovery Company reporting since 8/2011 and have been nervous on how to approach it. I didn't want to wake the sleeping giant so to speak, but wanted to see how to deal with it. I decided (after reading many threads) that I would give it a shot and call tmobile about the amount. To my surprise, they said if I paid in full they would give me a verification that I paid and would report it to the collections company to remove their tradeline. They wouldn't give me written verification of this, but said I could get my bill at any tmobile location, which I did. Once I pay next week I will have no more balance with them and I can dv erc if they give me a hard time. Tmobile isn't reporting, but erc is. Did I catch a break, or am I being too optimistic?
Regular Contributor
muumike

Re: there is hope!

This is correct thinking right?

Tmo says I can pay them directly and prove the debt was paid and they will inform ca to cease collecting. I can dv the ca at that point so they get removed from my report by law right (because I have proof the debt was paid through tmobile who doesn't not show on my report)?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+