Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

they will pfd is i pay more

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

they will pfd is i pay more

Citifinancial is willing to change my status to paid in full but NOT DELETE if i pay the rest of what i owe on the acct.  I owe another 2717.00.  it falls off 2014.  CR says CLOSED OR PAID ACCT/ZERO BAL; SETTLEMENT ACCEPTED.

Im thinking leave it if they are not willing to delete.The CSR says they dont have the power to remove it?

Any advice?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: they will pfd is i pay more

will my points go up if i pay in full and change?  I just got off the phone with the CSR and she laughed at me over the pfd request.  she also said that my acct is no longer an active actt it is in the archives. 
Message 2 of 5
happy0510
Established Contributor

Are you planning on buying a house soon? Also, what are your current scores?

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah with the next 18 to 24 months.  i have a foreclosure so i have to wait anyways but in the meatime i wanted to try and clean up some ugly markets to push my score up. 

Currently my fico for EQ is a 587 I gotta check TU.

Message 4 of 5
happy0510
Established Contributor

In that case I wouldn't settle for anything other than deletion.  If your loan officer wants you to pay that at closing, I would do it then.  Is there any other baddies or maybe utilization you can pay down to gain more points?

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.