Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

total accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

total accounts

ok equifax has 30 accounts but tu has 12 experian has 20,,most of the 30 are good accounts paid in full,would it help my oyher 2 scores if i can get all 30 accounts on them if so how do i go about adding the accounts to TU and EX

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: total accounts

Would it help your other two scores? The short answer is "maybe."  Check your length of credit history and your AAofA with the two cra's that have shorted you.  Check your scores and compare them. Then you Can made an educated decision. More doesn't always mean better. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 4
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

You Can also leverage the fact that not all is reporting with certain bureaus. This also means your inquires are not the same if there still showing. For instance, certain lenders pull specific bureaus. So educate yourself and apply with the specific lenders if that's your goal.  

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each creditor determines the bureau to which accounts are reporting, and they don't have to report at all.  There's nothing you can do to make it happen, it's all the creditor.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.