New Contributor
scorechaser

trying not to get too excited...but

It appears that i have gotten an old Citibank account deleted from EQ. It had been deliquent and then a CO for a while. eventually they stopped reporting as a CO and just showed as Paid. Now it is gone!! But I want to wait till I get a hard copy of my report to really do a happy dance. Still I am kind of excited about that. Bad thing is it was reported as in good standing with EX and even though I never disputed it with EX it appears to have dissappeard from there as well.

I also got an old Chase account deleted from EX and EQ. It was listed as an adverse account on both reports. I have tried many times to get rid of this one. It used to be Providian and I think with the transfers from Providian to Wamu to Chase...it just wasnt worth Chase to verify? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EQ FICO--(2/09) 534 (3/09) 619 (4/09) 626 (3/10) 671
TU FICO--(2/09) 628 (3/09) 640 (4/09) 649 (3/10) 680
EX FAKO--(2/09) 580 (3/09) 643 (4/09) 643
UTIL (2/09) 115.4%!! (3/09) 27% (4/09) 22.5%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+