New Contributor
mizmagic

:-(

Can a CA that is reporting to one CRA report to the other two after a debt has been satisfied (PIF)? Before i joined these forums, i paid off most of my debts and have been GWing the companies hoping to get the tradelines removed. I pulled an equifax recently and now in addition to my original negative tradelines, I see 4 more. two of them are from NCO, but there are two more that simply say "medical" which i believe are the same paid debts NCO is now reporting. Help!

Starting Score: 523
Current Score: EQ 608 EXP 648 TU 565
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: :-(

Unfortunately yes, provided the debt was still within the CRTP and provided they report as paid. I'd start sending GW letters.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}