Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

up 19 point from TU need advise

tag
manuel3655
New Contributor

up 19 point from TU need advise

TU delete a CA that i have from a cable company  it was from jan 09 gain 19 the other hand they update a voluntary repo that i have for a car they update to charge off  from repossession  i think that hurt me cuz i have a credit whatchalert on my EQ report that said A new account at SUN COAST SCHOOLS CU has been opened in your name  what i can do for this can i dispute the info to change to repo again or your leave it alone and try to do  DV on a CA that is only 555$ if that dosent work i will try to do a PFD  ihave the $ to PIF  just in case they whant to sue me  this account is in the SOL  is from a year ago

this is what i have in mind  to do DV the account if it came validated a PFD if they whant to sue me PIF

any one have any luck with  lvnv funding llc

fico 07/09 TU 593

08/09 TU 617

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: up 19 point from TU need advise

Am I reading this right?   You have a repo from SUN and they were reporting a repo under a TL as Repo and then changed it to read CO?

What was the date of last payment?  Are they reporting an amount owed?

Sun Coast School is not a CA it is a Credit Union an OC. You can not DV an OC.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-24-2009 07:29 AM
Message 2 of 4
manuel3655
New Contributor

oka i dispute the info with TU bad idea!!!!!! before the current status was repossession and now the status is CO   yes they are now reporting a past due balance

yeah i know sun is a OC the dv an pfd is for another account  that i have for lvnv funding  this are 2 diferent account

Message Edited by manuel3655 on 08-24-2009 07:38 AM
Message 3 of 4
manuel3655
New Contributor

last payment for the sun account was on 12/07
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.