Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

various things and help with plan of action

tag
boonelb
Regular Contributor

various things and help with plan of action

My scores took a hit this month cause I let some balances post.  I am in the process of moving from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom house to save money on the rent.  savings of 215 a month.  I will still owe almost 400 on the house I am moving from and the rent for next month on the new place.  The new place is smaller and seems to be better insulated with killer ceiling fans that actually move air around, so that will help on the summer time electric and possibly the winter time to circulate the warm air.  The new place has had the windows replaced so it will help also.  I need to figure out my next plan of action...

old rent 740 new rent  525

old electric and internet 212 new  ???212

water bill                              35                  35

cell                                                               50

amazon    97 balance                              25

emblem   100 balance                            15

walmart     303                                           25

paypal         183                                          25

student loans 2500                                   65   were rehabbed 6-10   aes cant get their reporting straight some has been paid off by income tax offset but still reporting

120  day late will be off report 1st of year

loan 500                                                       80

orchard      125                                            25

gasoline                                                       40 a month

car ins paid yearly  290 yr for liab and unins

car payment   none

daycare none (work from home)

total                            1037

take home                           min             1970  (usually over 2000 paid biweekly using 2 paychecks a month)

no real savings yet about 50.00 in savings

baddies that will remain after the 1st of the year

AA                766       est removal     4-14

AFNI               726       est removal     4-14

CCS              0           paid refused to delete. est removal (9-14)

What beside paying down cc and savings should be my plan of action for purchasing a house in 2013?  Should I go ahead and pay off the remain balance in SL and approximately how much do I need for 100K house? (top end of what I am looking for) hoping 60-75K 

There is other side income and this does not include groceries and other things for the house. Just me and a 4 yr old.  no child support coming my way. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.