Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verizon verification question

tag
tazhulk
Established Member

verizon verification question

I have a question... I have a old chargeoff that was paid from Verizon. I tried planet feedback 4 times and no one ever contacted me. I looked on my credit report for an address for verizon and it gave me......500 Technology Dr Suite 300 Weldon Spring, MO 63304.... now here is the kicker... I googled the address and Verizon is no longer at that address as the space is now for rent. (it says formally Verizon Intergrated) now my question is... If i send something to them certified mail and it comes back to me, if I take that to the credit bureaus and show them where it was returned and tell them I am unable to reach them to verify the information do they have to delete it under since I can not verify it?

What route should I go on this... I can't get any response from Verizon.

Also if anyone has any good contacts for Credit One Bank, USAA, NMAC (Nissan), or even this Verizon that wouldn't mind sending me a PM that would be helpful. Seems I have the worst of the worst here in this list to try to get anything done on.

Thanks in advance for any information you have.

Ryan

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tazhulk
Established Member

Re: verizon verification question

anyone?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: verizon verification question

Verizon Maryland Inc
PO Box 165018
Columbus, OH 43216-5018

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.