cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

victoria's secret shopping cart trick question

tag
gl1202

victoria's secret shopping cart trick question

I tried the victoria's secret shopping cart trick and got the pre-approved for $500 and accepted. I didn't want what was in the shopping cart and removed the item but now I don't know if I will still get the VS credit card? I accepted the terms and clicked on submit but again I did empty the shopping cart after and never received a email. Is there a way to check on this or did forfeit the credit card when I emptied the shopping cart? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: victoria's secret shopping cart trick question

@gl1202 wrote:

I tried the victoria's secret shopping cart trick and got the pre-approved for $500 and accepted. I didn't want what was in the shopping cart and removed the item but now I don't know if I will still get the VS credit card? I accepted the terms and clicked on submit but again I did empty the shopping cart after and never received a email. Is there a way to check on this or did forfeit the credit card when I emptied the shopping cart? 

You can get the card w/o a purchase if it said approved you will get your card in the mail

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
gl1202

Thanks, I didn't get a email so I thought I messed it up Smiley Embarassed

Message 3 of 7
Seb1010
New Contributor

The shopping cart trick never works for me Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 7
llbean32

Hello quick question what is the shopping cart trick lol never heard of it 

Message 5 of 7
Seb1010
New Contributor

If you go to the search and put in  "shaopping cart trick" you will find all kinds of info.

Basically, certain stores will do a soft pull and give you a pre-approval prior to checking out so it is a good way to obtain store cards without a hard pull on your report!

Message 6 of 7
llbean32

Hello thanks for the response i tried it and i was pre approved for a vs card (500dollars) and a j.crew (300dollars) declined buckle,ann taylor,and express though 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.