New Visitor
ajac09

want to rebuild not sure where to start

so we are wanting to buy a house but need to fix my credit so here are my debts. Any advice on where to start?!!? I just feel completely worthless right now.

LVNV FUNDING, LLC

940 total owed.

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until May 2014.

FIRST PREMIER BANK

418 owed

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Jun 2014.

CONTINENTAL FINANCE/1ST BANK DE

High balance 1539. Credit limit original 300

DIVERSIFIED ADJUSTMENT

Sprint 92 dollars (will be paying that asap)

CREDIT ONE BANK

Credit Limit/Original Amount:
$200

High Balance: 606

ARVEST BANK

623 total owed

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Aug 2014.

Status Details: 
This item remained unchanged from our processing of your dispute in Apr 2009.

Regular Contributor
Tran92

Re: want to rebuild not sure where to start

Have you tried contacting them for a PFD?
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

New Visitor
ajac09

nope just found out today what that is lol how do I go about that?

New Contributor
windupbird

Hi - I am new at this too, but please don't feel "worthless"!!!! I am a very emotional person and I can tell you that the best way to begin is to realize that you want to help yourself - that's why you're here; you want to deal with these bills and that is very good!!!!  Just try to set aside the negative emotions and thoughts.  I have been mostly lurking here for 4-5 weeks and based on advice here and just educating myself, I have raised my EQ score by 20 pts and my TU score by 10 pts.  You can search PFD and read about it.  I have had some luck just calling CAs to ask for PFD but I have also written letters, both hard copy via CMRRR and email.  More experienced people will be able to give you some good advice.

New Visitor
ajac09

I duno I just look at it and go "what the heck do I do". I mean compared to alot of people its not much but I just cant figure out how these people get  50k in debt and I can barely get a credit card

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+