cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to rebuild not sure where to start

tag
ajac09

want to rebuild not sure where to start

so we are wanting to buy a house but need to fix my credit so here are my debts. Any advice on where to start?!!? I just feel completely worthless right now.

LVNV FUNDING, LLC

940 total owed.

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until May 2014.

FIRST PREMIER BANK

418 owed

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Jun 2014.

CONTINENTAL FINANCE/1ST BANK DE

High balance 1539. Credit limit original 300

DIVERSIFIED ADJUSTMENT

Sprint 92 dollars (will be paying that asap)

CREDIT ONE BANK

Credit Limit/Original Amount:
$200

High Balance: 606

ARVEST BANK

623 total owed

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Aug 2014.

Status Details: 
This item remained unchanged from our processing of your dispute in Apr 2009.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Re: want to rebuild not sure where to start

Have you tried contacting them for a PFD?
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 2 of 5
ajac09

nope just found out today what that is lol how do I go about that?

Message 3 of 5
windupbird
New Contributor

Hi - I am new at this too, but please don't feel "worthless"!!!! I am a very emotional person and I can tell you that the best way to begin is to realize that you want to help yourself - that's why you're here; you want to deal with these bills and that is very good!!!!  Just try to set aside the negative emotions and thoughts.  I have been mostly lurking here for 4-5 weeks and based on advice here and just educating myself, I have raised my EQ score by 20 pts and my TU score by 10 pts.  You can search PFD and read about it.  I have had some luck just calling CAs to ask for PFD but I have also written letters, both hard copy via CMRRR and email.  More experienced people will be able to give you some good advice.

Message 4 of 5
ajac09

I duno I just look at it and go "what the heck do I do". I mean compared to alot of people its not much but I just cant figure out how these people get  50k in debt and I can barely get a credit card

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.