Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wells fargo dealer services removing late payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

wells fargo dealer services removing late payments

just curious if anyone has had luck getting wfds to remove late's? if so, can you pass along your contact info for the person you dealt with please!!  im working with them on a charge off making payments, and since i started the payments they haven't reported as late. if it wasn't for those i would have over a year of on time payments and i need that!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: wells fargo dealer services removing late payments

No. Their response over multiple fax request was they can only law only report honest actions there for the late payment must remain.
Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

You can try goodwill letters on the late payments as it is more personal. You still may get that generic response though. It's worth trying when you have nothing to lose.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
AutoBot
Established Contributor

A. Wells Fargo is pretty stubborn on adjusting previous reporting.

B. Never hurts to keep asking.

Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

How old and how severe are the lates?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.