Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what address do I use???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what address do I use???

I want to send some GW and PFD out. Do I use the address that is listed on my credit report for each account? I've also noticed that some don't have addresses or account numbers. What do I do then?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: what address do I use???

@Anonymous wrote:
I want to send some GW and PFD out. Do I use the address that is listed on my credit report for each account? I've also noticed that some don't have addresses or account numbers. What do I do then?

If you haven't pulled your yearly free reports as of yet I would pull those reports as they give you the information you are seeking. 

Third party sites usually do not have all the information listed on those reports, which includes MYFICO since they are considered a third party site.

For your free once a year for each of the 3 major credit bureau's go to www.annualcreditreport.com

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what address do I use???

@JM-AM wrote:

If you haven't pulled your yearly free reports as of yet I would pull those reports as they give you the information you are seeking. 

My hard copies were the exact same as my annualcreditreport.com print outs, still missing account numbers (one only listed the first 3 digits) and phone numbers.

I'd start with the address listed on the CR.  If those don't work you can Google for other successful or higher up addresses.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.