Frequent Contributor
koky

Re: what card with Tu score of 652?

No inquiries on my TU and EQ report, but I have 8 inquiries on my EX report... I plan on fighting at least 4 of them... I tried disputing it, but they said it can't be disputed... Hopefully next year comes ASAP.
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
myjourney

koky wrote:
No inquiries on my TU and EQ report, but I have 8 inquiries on my EX report... I plan on fighting at least 4 of them... I tried disputing it, but they said it can't be disputed... Hopefully next year comes ASAP.

While I think you should garden for another 1-2 months and then give it a shot you do have something in your favor Walmart/GE pulls TU and that will certainly look good having no INQ's  a PLUS:smileywink:

Good Luck should you pull the trigger

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it
bd2255

guiness56

koky wrote:

Walmart is really weird on approvals.  I have seen some with scores in the 700s get denied and those with lower scores approved.

It really depends on your overall credit profile.  Anything negative recently?

Contributor
kilj0y

Walmart is weird, I got approved for a Walmart Discover with a $600 CL, I then called in and they bumped me to $3k. 

Starting Score: 693
Current Score: 701EQ MyFico 725TU(NFCU pulled)
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Joined the Garden Club 6/1/13
Frequent Contributor
koky

I haven't had a late payment since. June of last year.... I don't want to apply and get denied.. Am in a process of getting a Condo so I don't want that many inquiries on my report...
Shogun

koky wrote:
I haven't had a late payment since. June of last year.... I don't want to apply and get denied.. Am in a process of getting a Condo so I don't want that many inquiries on my report...

General rule of thumb when apping for a mortgage.  No new accounts within 6 months of of apping for a mortgage.  I would just garden what you have and then app for it after your mortgage.  YMMV

Starting Score: 504

Current Score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Going for Wade64's RUDY Spade!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+