New Visitor
scoreboosterneeded

what is a easy to get credit rebuilder card?

i have recently gotten a lain brynt card with a $100 limit and looking for another credit card i can get to help me build credit

i know my ex score is 585 with about 5 revolving good items and about 10 bad items like medical and broken lease

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: what is a easy to get credit rebuilder card?

My suggestion, for more reasons than just getting a card, is to look into membership with a local credit union.

Once established, they often offer credit at terms and conditions more flexible and favorable than large commercial creditors.

Valued Contributor
Jutz

Re: what is a easy to get credit rebuilder card?

RobertEG wrote:

My suggestion, for more reasons than just getting a card, is to look into membership with a local credit union.

Once established, they often offer credit at terms and conditions more flexible and favorable than large commercial creditors.

Aye, and with 5 open revolving accounts already, the only thing you have to gain is more cushion for utilization.

• Current: EQ FICO 694, TU FICO 695, EX FICO 698 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $29,500
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 6 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $5000
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $1000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $2400
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+