Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what sense does this make, a response from experian

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

what sense does this make, a response from experian

So i sent a CA a DV, after 35 days i got no response from the. So i sent all 3 CRA's copies of the letter and the CMRRR and a letter to the CRA's to delete the account. Today I got a response from experian, it reads....

"We are responding to the information you sent us. Upon careful review of your information, we setermined that we were not able to use it. We are contacting the source of the information you questioned. When we complete our verification process, which may take up to 30 days we will send you the results."

What the heck does this letter mean? Does it mean that their going to keep the info on my CR even though the CA didnt respond to my DV? Or are they likely to delete it? Or is this letter just a letter that they automaticlly they send out to anyone wanting a CA deleted??

Plese elp me understand what is going to happen and what is my next step.   thank you
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: what sense does this make, a response from experian

I would assume they are leaving all information the same...they will conduct an investigation and notify you of the results when complete! Thats what i think!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what sense does this make, a response from experian

momof2 wrote:
So i sent a CA a DV, after 35 days i got no response from the. So i sent all 3 CRA's copies of the letter and the CMRRR and a letter to the CRA's to delete the account. Today I got a response from experian, it reads....

"We are responding to the information you sent us. Upon careful review of your information, we setermined that we were not able to use it. We are contacting the source of the information you questioned. When we complete our verification process, which may take up to 30 days we will send you the results."

What the heck does this letter mean? Does it mean that their going to keep the info on my CR even though the CA didnt respond to my DV? Or are they likely to delete it? Or is this letter just a letter that they automaticlly they send out to anyone wanting a CA deleted??

Plese elp me understand what is going to happen and what is my next step.   thank you

They are saying they aren't using the documents provided, but will conduct an investigation on the TL and let you know the results.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.