Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats a man have to do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

whats a man have to do?

I have been watching my credit for 3 months now like a hawk!! my results are great! But can anyone tell me what the hell is wrong with equifax? It seems nothing I do can make that score improve its nuts!!! I have went from a 610 TU 1/1/12 to 692 TU 3/10/12  and based off of EX site plus score was 593 1/1/12 now 738 3/10/12. I cant say enough how pleased I am with my scores flying higher then ever! But this EQ is the worst! Started 1/1/12 643 now 3 months later im at 654??????  How do the others raise so high and quickly and EQ just chills and says "no your not getting a bump up" anyone with similiar troubles?? Or maybe a direction I could go with this its dragging me down bad. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: whats a man have to do?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been watching my credit for 3 months now like a hawk!! my results are great! But can anyone tell me what the hell is wrong with equifax? It seems nothing I do can make that score improve its nuts!!! I have went from a 610 TU 1/1/12 to 692 TU 3/10/12  and based off of EX site plus score was 593 1/1/12 now 738 3/10/12. I cant say enough how pleased I am with my scores flying higher then ever! But this EQ is the worst! Started 1/1/12 643 now 3 months later im at 654??????  How do the others raise so high and quickly and EQ just chills and says "no your not getting a bump up" anyone with similiar troubles?? Or maybe a direction I could go with this its dragging me down bad. Thanks!

Couple things.. although they are all Ficos, they all use different algorithms... and there are a wide range of FICO scores out there.. The TU score on this website is an older version, which usually yeilds higher than normal results... IE, myFico score for me was 688 for a while, but when my lender did my TU pull it was 654.. quite a bit different.. mainly because mortgage lenders use TU04 and this site uses TU98 Fico models..

My LO stated the EQ on here is usually 100 percent dead on with any lender, but the TU is often inflated on here..

Equifax.. I had similar issues, and I identified it to a misrepresented collection account listed by Portofolio Recovery.. my TU report was the same adn EQ, but the EQ had this one anamoly. The PRA showing as installment and not collection... once I PFDed it, and it went away, my Eq jumped to a realitive level as the TU..

You can throw out that plus score tho, that score is garbage. My EX plus score was like, almost 800 last month and my lender pull shows below 700.. but we all know Fako is worthless Smiley Happy

I think you need to fine tooth comb your reports and see if there are any minute differences.

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 3
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: whats a man have to do?

One more thing:

My EQ report and my TU report are IDENTICAL now.. and my TU98 is 731, my TU04 is 722, and my EQ (which I think is Fico Beacon 5?) is 712.

All the exact same information..

Just be patient! 3 months watching like a hawk? Some of the cats in here have been watching them like hawks for decades Smiley Wink

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.