Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which scores should i go by

tag
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

which scores should i go by

i have the myfico 3 fico monitoring and i also have the monitoring with all 3 bureaus. the ex and eq are not that much of a difference but the tu is 659 on my fico but on tu site their vantage score 3.0 is 717?

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: which scores should i go by

Fico scores are the gold standard and they are the ones used by over 90% of the creditors, the Vantage is used by some so its not completely irrelevant. You want to always go with your Ficos.

Message 2 of 4
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Fico scores are the gold standard and they are the ones used by over 90% of the creditors, the Vantage is used by some so its not completely irrelevant. You want to always go with your Ficos.

how often do the scores update? is it once a month or every 24 hours?

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@mossmanb5 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

how often do the scores update? is it once a month or every 24 hours?

With Scorewatch they only update when certain triggers are met.  

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQx...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.