cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Medical

tag

Paid Medical

I did not know about this since I just joined the forums today. I have a medical bill that went to collections and it is paid. They said that they cannot remove it from my report. I'm not sure if this is the process I have to go through to get it removed? I am just very confused.

Is the med collection on your reports? yes

Is it paid or unpaid? paid

If paid, who did you pay, the OC (original creditor: doctor, dentist, hospital, etc.) or the CA (collection agency)? CA

If unpaid, do you have the money to pay it off in full? NA

Do you remember the date(s) of treatment? yes

Have you ever disputed the med collection? If yes, when and how? no. I got two separate bills for the same visit and I thought I only owed one of them. When it showed up on my report I called and they said I owed it.

If you did dispute the collection, is it currently marked as "disputed and/or verified" on your report(s)? na

Have you ever requested debt validation from the CA? If yes, what did they send you and when did you receive it? No but I believe I do still have the bills

My fiancee has one also from an emergency room vist. Here is his information:

Is the med collection on your reports? yes

Is it paid or unpaid? unpaid

If paid, who did you pay, the OC (original creditor: doctor, dentist, hospital, etc.) or the CA (collection agency)? na

If unpaid, do you have the money to pay it off in full? no we do not

Do you remember the date(s) of treatment? yes

Have you ever disputed the med collection? If yes, when and how? no

If you did dispute the collection, is it currently marked as "disputed and/or verified" on your report(s)? na

Have you ever requested debt validation from the CA? no

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.