Reply
Established Contributor
Christina_xyt
Posts: 580
Registered: ‎05-04-2014
0

Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..

[ Edited ]

went on a date with a guy and he paid the bill with Amex gold card i believe.. I am not quite sure since I am not a member of amex family.. I know for sure its amex, and looks yellow/gold.. Does this card require good credit to obtain?

 

never applied for a lone.. 1.99% apr is a wonderful rate?

 the person is 31 currently..

 

 

side note....

actually.. it doesn't seem hes interesting in me much.. i am only posting and asking because i am kinda depressed now after the date.. so figure i'd find something to distract myself..

 

 


In sequence of approval
Last app/inquiry 12/06/14
Contributor
Dalanar
Posts: 102
Registered: ‎05-27-2014
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..


Christina_xyt wrote:

went on a date with a guy and he paid the bill with Amex gold card i believe.. I am not quite sure since I am not a member of amex family.. I know for sure its amex, and looks yellow/gold.. Does this card require good credit to obtain?

 

never applied for a lone.. 1.99% apr is a wonderful rate?

 the person is 31 currently..

 

 

side note....

actually.. it doesn't seem hes interesting in me much.. i am only posting and asking because i am kinda depressed now after the date.. so figure i'd find something to distract myself..

 

 


Based on your sig, you have a Fidelity Amex...  Hopefully you find someone with an AMEX platinum next time...i kid.. :smileyhappy:

Experian: 723 Equifax: 730 Transunion: 742
Capital One Discover: $0.4K, Capital One Platinum Mastercard: $5K, Chase Southwest Premier: $7.5K, Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $24.9K, Discover It: $2K, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $16.9K, Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve: $7.7K, Arrival+ BarclayCard MC WE: $7.5K
Frequent Contributor
JoshNurse
Posts: 406
Registered: ‎03-19-2013
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..


Christina_xyt wrote:

went on a date with a guy and he paid the bill with Amex gold card i believe.. I am not quite sure since I am not a member of amex family.. I know for sure its amex, and looks yellow/gold.. Does this card require good credit to obtain?

 

never applied for a lone.. 1.99% apr is a wonderful rate?

 the person is 31 currently..

 

 

side note....

actually.. it doesn't seem hes interesting in me much.. i am only posting and asking because i am kinda depressed now after the date.. so figure i'd find something to distract myself..

 

 


Dont worry I can take you out next time.  We can go watch planet of the apes and eat a nice luxurious meal after.

Established Contributor
MT936
Posts: 721
Registered: ‎06-28-2014
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..

[ Edited ]

Any amex requires good credit but I believe their revolving credit cards are harder to obtain (amex blue, amex everyday,etc.) The charge cards (green,gold,platinum) are easier to obtain but to answer your question, yes he does have good credit. 1.99% is also a wonderful auto loan rate indeed


NPSL...................$11,000................$7500..................$5100...................$5000...................$5000..................$5000..................$500..........

21 year old college student. FICO 751 TU 757. Been building credit since age 17. Last APP 12/15/14

Established Member
Drash
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-14-2012
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..

yes  he has good credit the gold cards are issued to people with good credit. That was a charge card  and you pay your balance in full on the due date i know this since i have  one and i guard my credit religiously.

drash
Established Member
Drash
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-14-2012
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..


MT936 wrote:

Any amex requires good credit but I believe their revolving credit cards are harder to obtain (amex blue, amex everyday,etc.) The charge cards (green,gold,platinum) are easier to obtain but to answer your question, yes he does have good credit. 1.99% is also a wonderful auto loan rate indeed


ffffffffffffff

 

 

 

for a 21 year old to have good credit like that is remarkable n top of that a student am  impressed!

drash
Established Contributor
MT936
Posts: 721
Registered: ‎06-28-2014
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..

thanks drash 


NPSL...................$11,000................$7500..................$5100...................$5000...................$5000..................$5000..................$500..........

21 year old college student. FICO 751 TU 757. Been building credit since age 17. Last APP 12/15/14

Established Contributor
Christina_xyt
Posts: 580
Registered: ‎05-04-2014
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..


JoshNurse wrote:

Christina_xyt wrote:

went on a date with a guy and he paid the bill with Amex gold card i believe.. I am not quite sure since I am not a member of amex family.. I know for sure its amex, and looks yellow/gold.. Does this card require good credit to obtain?

 

never applied for a lone.. 1.99% apr is a wonderful rate?

 the person is 31 currently..

 

 

side note....

actually.. it doesn't seem hes interesting in me much.. i am only posting and asking because i am kinda depressed now after the date.. so figure i'd find something to distract myself..

 

 


Dont worry I can take you out next time.  We can go watch planet of the apes and eat a nice luxurious meal after.


lol.. sounds like a plan..


In sequence of approval
Last app/inquiry 12/06/14
Valued Contributor
taxi818
Posts: 2,595
Registered: ‎07-04-2014
0

Re: Amex gold card and 1.99% APR for car loan..


Drash wrote:

MT936 wrote:

Any amex requires good credit but I believe their revolving credit cards are harder to obtain (amex blue, amex everyday,etc.) The charge cards (green,gold,platinum) are easier to obtain but to answer your question, yes he does have good credit. 1.99% is also a wonderful auto loan rate indeed


ffffffffffffff

 

 

 

for a 21 year old to have good credit like that is remarkable n top of that a student am  impressed!


They stated 31. Not 21 lol


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}