Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GF is AU on Freedom

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GF is AU on Freedom

@drkaje

That is so weird... is your dgfs address on your eq report? Sometimes the accounts have a hard time matching up. I made joey au on my discover but the reporting on eq didn't happen until we shared the same address. Try having your personal card statements sent to your gfs house or just call eq and see if they can add her address to the file.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 31 of 33
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
@drkaje

That is so weird... is your dgfs address on your eq report? Sometimes the accounts have a hard time matching up. I made joey au on my discover but the reporting on eq didn't happen until we shared the same address. Try having your personal card statements sent to your gfs house or just call eq and see if they can add her address to the file.

IIRC, it's on the other ones. I called Amex Apr 4th and they sent an e-mail to EQ. Nothing ever happened. Aside from losing the $4K CL, an account dated to 1994 dissappeared. My credit is fine but it would be finer with that account back on, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 33
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

ok so what happened with this relationship lol or is the op more interested in apping more and adding his gf as au on those cards

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.