Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

tag
kchengg1
Contributor

MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

I think I'm starting to get annoying with my friends.

I've been lurking the forums and occasionally posting since February and I cannot be happier about finding out about MyFICO. This board has taught me so much, now all my friends in college come to me for advice regarding credit cards. I often tell people alot of things about credit cards.. even if they don't want to hear it. Hehe. 

The only downside is that I probably judge others now based on the credit card they use or if they use a debit card. I almost instantly can recognize what type of prime lending credit card they're using. Smiley Happy

That feeling though, when someone recognizes or points out something about my AMEX PRG just makes me feel so good inside.

Last App: 7/1/2016
AMEX PLATINUM (NPSL) | AMEX EveryDay Preferred | SPG Personal & Biz | Amex Everyday | Citi AAExecutive| Citi AA Plat | Citi Prestige | Citi Thank You Premier | DISCOVER IT | BOFA Cash Rewards Visa Signature | Alaska Personal & Biz | Amex Plat Biz | Amex Biz Gold
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
ficobuilder923
New Contributor

Re: MyFICO has made me spread the word to others

What is PRG?  Program?

Message 2 of 12
MT936
Established Contributor

Exact same situation with me in college right now. Smiley Happy

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 3 of 12
MT936
Established Contributor

@ficobuilder923 wrote:

What is PRG?  Program?

Amex gold premier charge card, its in my signature

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 4 of 12
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Haha same with me. Ever since finding this forum the info has helped me improve my credit situation and to be more financially responsible. I just want to help my family and friends as well. I bring up ithe topic of credit during random conversation sometimes. lol 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

90% of my day to day transactions are made with a debit card. I only charge restaurants to my amex.  My credit score is 814. Don't judge me Smiley Happy.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I know the feeling but I try to hold my judgement bc I know there are countles numbers of people who have never even heard of these types of forums and don't have the knowledge that we have and yet they have amazing credit scores and credit profiles. 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

90% of my day to day transactions are made with a debit card. I only charge restaurants to my amex.  My credit score is 814. Don't judge me Smiley Happy.

Why not get 1-15% off of everything you buy by using a credit card?  Having a credit score of 814 is supposed to save you money.  And you don't like free consumer protection on your purchases?

Message 8 of 12
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL I know the feeling but I try to hold my judgement bc I know there are countles numbers of people who have never even heard of these types of forums and don't have the knowledge that we have and yet they have amazing credit scores and credit profiles. 

I know! Are we or are they out of touch with reality? Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.